Amway Fertilizer APSA 80 is a Performance Maximizer which offers farmers an excellent opportunity to increase their crop yields and you can get an excellent foundation for growing your Amway business.
Amway APSA Adjuvant Spray is a Performance Maximizer which offers farmers an excellent opportunity to increase their crop yields.
What are the Agricultural spray adjuvants:
APSA 80 used to enhance the effectiveness of pesticides such as herbicides, insecticides, fungicides and other agents that control or eliminate unwanted pests. Agricultural spray adjuvants are not themselves active in controlling or killing pests. Instead, these additives modify some property of the spray solution, which improves the ability of the pesticide to penetrate, target or protect the target organism. Among the typical types of ingredients used are surfactants, emulsifiers, oils and salts. Each of these ingredients and others modifies the spray solution itself to improve such properties as spreading, penetration, droplet size or other characteristics. [Link]
Benefits of APSA 80 by Amway
- APSA 80 reduces surface tension and makes water wetter, it also helps water(and whatever pesticide it is carrying) penetrate the soil faster and more evenly.
- The most important thing is that it helps the pesticides spread better and hence gives better disease control.
- Many types of soils, because of their compact nature or water repellency, tend to resist water’s penetration. By making water wetter, APSA 80 helps water penetrate these soils more easily and get on with the job for which it is intended. Because of the faster soil penetration, there is less run of less wasted water.
- Amway fertilizer Apsa-80 helps keep pesticides in suspension. Often the pesticide may not mix really well with water and separates rather quickly. When APSA-80 is added to the pesticide solution according to the directions, it helps keep pesticides dispersed so that separation problems are greatly reduced or eliminated entirely.
- The great Non Corrosive formula is used in APSA 80. APSA is made with a unique, non-corrosive formula to protect metal pumps, tanks, and other metal equipment from the dangers of rust and corrosion.
- Because of its ability to help keep pesticides in solution, Amway APSA helps us keeping equipment clean and prevents clogging of nozzles, resulting in less downtime for your machinery, fewer mechanical worries and easier machine maintenance.
- APSA-80 contains a low foaming surfactant which is both non-ionic (having no electrical charge)and biodegradable(able to be broken into simpler compounds by natural biological action).
- Amway APSA 80 is a Performance Maximizer which offers farmers an excellent opportunity to increase their crop yields and you can get an excellent foundation for growing your Amway business.
- Like other Amway products, this product is marketed in India only after getting Independent results conducted in India.
Usage of APSA 80 Amway fertilizer:
How to use with herbicides:
Following the manufacturer’s instructions add the proper amount of water to the spray tank and turn on the agitator or recirculating pump.
1. Add 20 ml of APSA 80 per 15 litres of WATER, and allow to mix thoroughly.
2. Add the herbicide as per manufacturer’s instructions.
Usage of APSA 80 for Irrigation
1. Always dilute APSA-80 when applying for irrigation; especially in over top applications.
2. Wet the ground with a solution of 160 ml (eight capfuls) of APSA 80 in at least 80 litres of water/acre prior to irrigation. For spray irrigation, may be injected into the spray equipment during the initial phase.
APSA 80 side effects
APSA by Amway is a great product for the farmers to grow their products with less effort. This product helps you to use fewer fertilisers and get more benefits.
We have not found any complaint from farmers who are regularly using Amway APSA 80 product.
Moreover, this product comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So, why not give a try and make your field better than ever.