Amway Zoom is a spray cleaner concentrate. It is a handy multipurpose hard surface spot cleaner. This product works best in getting rid of household grease and stains.
Buy Amway Zoom which is very handy and it can clean any surface spot on your household items. Its powerful formula can vanish stains with less effort.
Amway Zoom Review
Amway Zoom is a concentrated, multi-purpose spot cleaner, effective at removing stubborn household stains. The fast-acting formula dissolves greasy, oily, grimy, messy stains from most washable hard surfaces.Tweet
This home care product by Amway is a multi-purpose cleaner. It is very easy to use. Just mix the concentrate liquid with water at the ratio I have mentioned in this post.
You should use AMWAY Pistol Grip Sprayer for best result. Spray the mixed solution on any surface and wipe! Zoom attacks tough-to-remove spots on a wide range of washable surfaces.
Amway’s Concentrated formula can be custom diluted depending on difficulty of cleaning job.
Another good thing is that, you need not to rins the object. You have to just spray and wipe.
Benefits of Amway Zoom
- Zoom cuts through all the tough grease & stains, attacks tough to remove spots on wide range of washable surfaces.
- Very simple & convenient to use: Made to be diluted, just mix with water to get the strength you want- then spray away tough dirt/soils.
- Just spray and wipe clean no rinsing is required , which saves lot of time and efforts.
- Economical, can be diluted according to individual requirement, depending on the level of difficulty in the cleaning job.
- Zoom is very convenient to use and leaves no residue marks.
- Is also economical to use. In typical use the one litre bottle makes three litres of cleaner – powerful enough to handle most routine cleaning jobs.
- Hence 3 bottles of 500 ml make 1500 ml of cleaning solution.
- And 6 bottles at 1: 5 dilution makes 3000 ml of cleaning solution.
Amway Zoom Ingredients
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name|
|Sodium Carbonate||497-19-8||Alkalinity Agent|
|Sodium Laureth Sulfate||68585-34-2||Anionic Surfactant|
|Cocamide DEA||68603-42-9||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Sodium Bicarbonate||144-55-8||Alkalinity Agent|
|Tetrasodium EDTA||64-02-8||Chelating Agent|
How to Use Amway Zoom
- Fill Squeeze Bottle with Pistol Grip Sprayer for dilution.
- Spot cleaning – an effective, fast acting cleaner for the removal of tough stains on surfaces such as cookers, tools, barbeques, garden furniture, worktops, appliances and sealed woodwork. Grease cutting solvents remove tar, oil, lipstick, pencil crayon, smoke stains and fingerprints.
- Safe to use on all washable surfaces.
How to Dilute Amway Zoom
- For normal cleaning: Dilute at a 1:2 ratio
- Tackle stubborn spots: Dilute at 1:1 ratio
- After diluting Amway Zoom in the Amway Home pistol-grip sprayer bottle, use within 30 days or discard the solution. Always empty and thoroughly rinse the bottle and sprayer before refilling.
Amway Zoom Demonstration
Demonstration Material Required: Lipstick, Oil, Wax crayon, grease, Tissue Paper, Diluted Zoom 1:2, Laminated Board or White Tiles ( 2 Nos. )
- Make lipstick, oil & crayon marks on the two sides of surface of the laminated panel or on white tiles.
- Make a diluted Zoom solution (1 part Zoom to 2 parts water) & pour into a Pistol grip sprayer.
- Spray diluted Zoom solution on one side of laminated surface or one tile.
- On the other side spray water & wipe off with a clean cloth.
- Wait 30 seconds for Zoom solution to loosen the marks.
- Then wipe both the surfaces with lint free cloth.
Result of the Demonstration:
The lipstick, oil and wax crayon marks are practically gone from the area where Zoom diluted solution was applied.
Easy wipe up completes the cleaning process where on the other area or tile those marks gets spread and difficult to clean.
Zoom saves time, water, efforts and energy too.
Amway Zoom Price
Side Effects of Amway Zoom
Causes serious eye irritation.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical attention.
Keep out of reach of children.
Not to be used on carpets, cloth, polished or lacquered surface.